Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ModCloth gloves

These gloves from ModCloth are adorable and decently priced. I just wish they came in a color other than red.I'm not big on red for some reason. I know! I'm crazy. Actually I think I got in the habit of avoiding red clothes and accessories because when I wear them, my red hair looks more brown.
Interesting topic. Do you know any redheads that don't usually wear red?
I suppose I should get over it. Amy Adams pulls it off well:
Then again, she is Amy Adams... she pulls off anything well.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    I have to say I'm in love with your blog already!! You definitly have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gloves are to die for. Even in red. I think you should go for it. And thank you for joining the conversation on my blog. Your Halloween costume was great, and I love when couples switch roles. There was a male Sandy and a female Danny from Grease at the Halloween party we went to this year. And the couple was in their late 50s... so it was even more hilarious to see the guy in false eyelashes and heels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails