Thursday, April 30, 2009

O work. How you drain me.

Is it just me or is it weird when people put personal messages in their email signatures? Here's a list of a few real "taglines" I got today:

"Save Trees. Think before you print."
Ok, this one is excusable. I guess I just never print emails so it's weird to me.

"time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations......"
WHAT does that even mean?

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle."

Are you my camp counselor from the summer between 5th and 6th grade? Please... teach me about sharing by making a birdfeeder out of pinecones.

"As always kiddo, I appreciate your help."
That's a pretty big assumption that I'm going to help you because you gave me a dumb nickname.

"Our company is ranked #6 in the 'Best Places to Work in Dallas-Fort Worth' by the Dallas Business Journal."
I feel like this is basically saying, "oooo you're gonna need some peanut butter because YOU ARE JELLY!"

Maybe I need a tagline.

"Beautiful and awesome for 24 (COUGH) 22 years"
or
"Kitten heels are for quitters"
or
"Don't send me emotional stories about puppies saving cancer children or whatever the F the forward of the day is, KTHXBYE"

any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails